The Basic Bundle includes three devices, six hours of on-line course content, and a 1-month subscription to Firstbeat Life and Social Learning.
Online course content will cover:
- Utilizing HRV (heart rate variability) and 24-hour stress and recovery measurement in a health coaching practice.
- Measuring HRV using the Firstbeat Bodyguard 3, Polar H10, and Garmin VivoSmart 4.
- Using an OURA ring to monitor and manage stress. (Ring not included)
- Analyzing raw HRV data using Kubios software.
- Utilizing HRV tools to develop a resonant breathing practice.
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the Polar H10, HeartMath Inner Balance, HeartMath emWave Pro, and Firstbeat Bodyguard 3 as resonant breathing tools and raw HRV data capture tools. (HeartMath products not included)
- Incorporating daily HRV measurement and resonant breathing into a client's schedule that includes morning routines, evening routines, and mid-day routines.
- Tracking client data to monitor habit consistency and improvement.
- Utilizing HRV data as a biofeedback tool to evaluate effectiveness of lifestyle changes.
- Educating clients on the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) functioning including Parasympathetic, Sympathetic, and Enteric branches as well as internal and external stressors that lead to ANS imbalance.
- Triaging clients using HRV data to identify sympathetic overload and/or poor-quality parasympathetic functioning.
The bundle includes:
Firstbeat Bodyguard 3 ($120.00 Value)
- Electrodes ($20.00 Value)
- a refurbished Garmin VivoSmart 4 ($129.99 Value)
Kubios Standard Software (FREE)
EliteHRV App (FREE)
- Six-hours of on-line course content ($999.00 Value)
Firstbeat Life Subscription for 1 month ($19.90 Value)
Social Learning Subscription for 1 month ($49.98 Value)
- 60-day access to weekly Q&A calls with Stephanie White
- 60-day access to private practioner community
- Transcripts for each on-line module
- Case studies to help you master the content
- Affiliate opportunity for 30% commission on a "done for you" 14-day (HRV) and 28-day (HRV and CGM) challenge course initially priced at $249 excluding devices.
The first five practioners get a discount of $1000 using code MR1000 with a course start date of November 28, 2022.
The next ten practioners get a discount of $500 using code MR500 with course start date of December 12, 2022.