This was previously called he HRV/GCM Course for Health Practitioners. The Basic Bundle includes three devices, twelve hours of on-line course content, and a 3-month subscription to Firstbeat Life and Social Learning.
Online course content will cover:
- Incorporating foundational health principles in daily activities to optimize health.
- Measuring baseline health through the Nocturnal Health Index and quantifying improvement with repeat measurements.
- Utilizing HRV (heart rate variability) and 24-hour stress and recovery measurements in a health practice.
- Measuring HRV using the Firstbeat Bodyguard 3, Polar H10, and Garmin VivoSmart 4.
- Using an OURA ring to monitor and manage stress. (Ring not included)
- Analyzing raw HRV data using Kubios software.
- Utilizing HRV tools to develop a resonant breathing practice.
- Optimizing individualized resonant breathing pace.
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the Polar H10, HeartMath Inner Balance, HeartMath emWave Pro, and Firstbeat Bodyguard 3 as resonant breathing tools and raw HRV data capture tools. (HeartMath products not included)
- Incorporating daily HRV measurement and resonant breathing into a client's schedule that includes morning routines, evening routines, and mid-day routines.
- Tracking client data to monitor habit consistency and improvement.
- Utilizing HRV data as a biofeedback tool to evaluate effectiveness of lifestyle changes.
- Educating clients on the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) functioning including Parasympathetic, Sympathetic, and Enteric branches as well as internal and external stressors that lead to ANS imbalance.
- Triaging clients using HRV data to identify sympathetic overload and/or poor-quality parasympathetic functioning.
- Measuring blood glucose using finger-stick devices and CGMs.
- Obtaining CGM prescription and FREE coupon for Freestyle Libre 14-day sensor.
- Analyzing daily and weekly CGM statistics.
- Comparing meals and days to optimize blood glucose levels.
- Utilizing techniques to lower glucose impact of traditional meals.
- Analyzing relationship between HRV and CGM results.
The bundle includes:
Firstbeat Bodyguard 3 ($120.00 Value)
- Electrodes ($20.00 Value)
- a refurbished Garmin VivoSmart 4 ($129.99 Value)
Polar H10 ($89.85 Value)
Kubios Standard Software (FREE)
EliteHRV App (FREE)
- Twelve-hours of on-line course content ($6999.00 Value)
Firstbeat Life Subscription for 3 months ($60.00 Value)
- Two live Zoom check-in/feedback sessions with Stephanie White
- 90-day access to weekly Q&A calls with Stephanie White
- 90-day access to private practioner community
- Transcripts for each on-line module
- Case studies to help you master the content
- Certification as a Measurable Resilience Practioner and opportunity for inclusion in a locator website.
- Affiliate opportunity for 30% commission on a "done for you" 28-day (HRV and CGM) challenge course that is reasonably priced as an introductory offer.
Initial Beta participants will receive $500 off using code MR500 if purchased by midnight January 27, 2023 EST.
A CGM device is recommended for the course. A third-party provider will be provided as an option to obtain the necessary doctor's prescription and two 14-day sensors for approximately $400. Additional 14-day sensors are available for $75 each after the first month. A $195 annual subscription will be needed if you continue using the service after the first 12 months. This pricing is subject to change by the third-party provider at any time.
The course will be offered in a self-paced online format. There will be two required 60 minute live check-in/feedback sessions to unlock additional course content after required activities and prerequisites have been met.